1. We customize every search to meet individual district needs.
2. We involve the board, staff, and community in developing a Leadership Profile detailing the personal characteristics, professional skills and abilities, and education and experience expectations of the next superintendent.
3. We advertise for and use our network of professional and experienced administrators in the field to help us recruit successful candidates who match the criteria in the Leadership Profile.
4. We provide the Board with all application materials and confidential papers and assist the Board in making the final decision on which candidates to interview.
5. We complete a comprehensive background check on all candidates recommended for interview, including a federal criminal search, credit report, DMV report, and credentials and degree verification on the top candidate.
6. We keep the Board informed throughout the entire process with ongoing and timely communications throughout the entire search process.
7. We facilitate the entire interview process including development of the interview questions that are aligned with the Leadership Profile and scheduling of all interviews.
8. We assist the Board in negotiating the superintendent contract.
9. We facilitate the community visit of the top candidate.
10. We guarantee the search. If none of the candidates meet the Board’s requirements, we will conduct the search at no additional consultant fee other than expenses.